Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

LOGAN'S NEW DRESS & HORSEY

After we got home from worship services today, Logan decided before changing out of her new dress (that I got for 1/2 off, I don't buy any kids' clothes full price ever!) to go to the top of the embankment behind our house and stand on the stump and play Queen of the Hill. You can't tell from these pictures, but she's a lot higher up from us than she looks. Lulu soon joined her. You can also see that Logan got a new horsey today, too (from the Dollar Tree, only a buck, lol). I had to throw her old one away 'cause Lulu chewed the end of it and I was tired of being jabbed with the pointy remains.

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Jackie ---She looks like a Princess. What a pretty dress... Is that her "Easter" dress???? WOW--she's just a cutie.

You all would LOVE that cabin/waterfall. Anytime you are ready to go--I'll give directions. They do have a website.. AND--I have the phone number when you want it...

Hugs,
Betsy

Ashley said...

Pretty dress!! My baby too love to wear this kind of unique and nice dresses!!