Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

MY NEW HOBBY/BUSINESS VENTURE

I'm trying to get a feel for what the response will be to these hair clippies that I've designed. The plan is to create a series of four different clippies for each country that I choose...and first off is CHINA! I'll introduce the next in the series based on the response I get from this post. And BTW...the first person to comment to this post will receive these two FREE!

Don't be afraid to let me know what you all think!!

If you'd like to order this Panda Clippie, the first in this series, just click on the PayPal button to the right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,
The clippies are cute. They aren't my style, though ;-) I looked at your previous post, where the girls were wearing them. I enlarged a couple of the pictures. The clippies look cute on the girls. I suspect you received compliments on the clippies from the other parents at the zoo get together.

SandraT said...

These are precious! Adorable- you should do very well selling these.
Great job!

Clint Shaff said...

These clippies look adorable, Jackie! I think my niece will adore these. She is in love with Pandas so much that she saves every Panda collectible that she can. Anyway, how’s the business going?