Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

LILLY MAE HAS ARRIVED!

The newest addition to our family is Lilly Mae, who arrived right on schedule on August 8th, 2008, weighing in at a whoppin' 4 lbs. 6 ozs. and was 17 inches long, just a little tike. Congratulations to my cousin Justin and his wife Trish on a job well done (most of that job going to Trish, though, lol). All of the pics below were taken today at my Grandma's house (Betty), Lilly's great-grandma.

From left to right and top to bottom: 1. Trish and Justin and their little girl; 2. Lilly Mae on Grandma Sues' lap high-fivin' the world; 3. Grandma Sues (Justin's mom) and Pappy Gary (Justin's dad) with their first grandchild; 4. Cousins Christopher, McKayla and Logan with Lilly Mae; 5. Lilly Mae; 6. Lilly Mae; 7. Aunt Brittine and Uncle Bryan (Justin's brother); 8. Chris (my youngest brother) and his two kids, Christopher and McKayla; 9. Lilly Mae (sensing a pattern here?); 10. Four generations: Lilly Mae, her daddy (Justin), her grandma (Sues), and her great-grandma (Betty); 11. My mom and dad (Sandy and Wes); 12. My mom, me and my granddaughter Logan May.


Powered by GoodWidgets.com

No comments: