Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Church of Christ Day at Idlewild Park 8-30-08

After a seven or eight year hiatus, my family consisting of Me & Roger, Leyna & Logan, Mom, Amanda, Christopher & McKayla once again attended the Church of Christ Day at Idlewild Park in historic Ligonier, PA. With Roger being the only guy he kinda just went with the flow (again! lol), and after making the 3 1/2 hour trip, we all arrived safe and sound to start the adventure. For those of you who are frequent amusement park goers, the kids will tell you they had a great time, but for me it always seems like there's a lot of bickering and whining going on most of the time amongst the troops, i.e., I want to ride this next, they got to ride what they want to ride, my turn, I want this, I want that. You get the picture? No exceptions here I'm afraid, lol. Without getting into anymore detail than is necessary, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. There have been in the past at least 1,000 fellow Christians who attend this particular day and this year was no exception, so we saw some familiar faces from Pennsylvania Christian Camp (PCC) where mom and I worked in the kitchen this year for one week at the end of July, and some others that I hadn't seen in what seems like a lifetime ago.


Powered by GoodWidgets.com



Powered by GoodWidgets.com

No comments: