Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AUTUMN FUN IN OUR BACKYARD

Today Logan woke up at 6:30 AM and stayed up. Normal for some you might say, but not me. If any of you know me at all, mornings are the absolute worst part of my day, lol. The only morning person in the family is Roger. Leyna had to get up early to go to school, so that doesn't count. It was just me and Logan, and when I went to bed last night at 1:30 AM, I made the assumption that Logan would sleep in until her usual 8:30 to 9 AM. Didn't happen, but I carried on, lol, and after a quick trip to Warren around 9:30 (which by the way usually doesn't happen with me on a day off from work until around 2 or 3 PM, lol), Logan and I arrived home to find her mommy home from school raking a huge pile of leaves just SCREAMING to be jumped in. SO WE DID!! It has been a gorgeous fall this year, the weather has been fantastic, the colors are at their peak right now, and everybody knows how beautiful Warren County is this time of year. While the two early risers are upstairs at this very moment "napping" from their grueling leafy adventures, I thought I'd post a few pictures of the three of us becoming one with the leaves, lol.

No comments: