Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

TWO QUOTES I LOVE

Below are just two random quotes that I have heard from time to time and never seem to remember when I try. So as with everything I have to remember these days, I'm writing it down!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!!!" --- Unknown

AND

Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God. --Bob Pierce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you have twitter. I don't have twitter; however, Bob has it. I gave him your user name. Maybe he'll follow you :-)