Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

WE THE PEOPLE!!!

In light of our country's celebration of its INDEPENDENCE DAY, I would strongly urge everyone who is reading this to please take 6 1/2 minutes of your time to watch this video. I was going to try to write something inspiring and perhaps witty to get my personal views across about the state of our country's affairs, but I absolutely could not say it any better than this guy. Bob Basso author of "Common Sense" plays the role of Thomas Paine to ignite the fire of change in America. Patriotism and Pride for America lead Thomas Paine to help take back America!

1 comment:

Tim McCarter said...

I can only say, "AMEN!!!!"