Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

GOD, YOU REIGN!

You paint the night
You count the stars and You call them by name
The skies proclaim, God, You reign

Your glory shines
You teach the sun when to bring a new day
Creation sings, God, You reign

God, You reign
God, You reign
Forever and ever, God, You reign

You part the seas
You move the mountains with the words that you say
My song remains, God, You reign

You hold my life
You know my heart and You call me by name
I live to say, God, You reign

Hallelujah Allelu

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

All I can say to this is AMEN...

Hope you and your family are all doing fine. Ready for Halloween???

Hugs,
Betsy

Deb Murphree/Alabama Politics said...

Hi Jackie...What a beautiful post. Have a safe halloween.