Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

SICK, SICK, SICK

On a much heavier note than what I've been posting about lately, I received this disgusting video in an email. It's not disgusting because of who the object of adoration is (well, to be honest maybe just a bit, lol), but of the adoration itself. You'll see what I mean in a minute. It made me sick to my stomach not only at what it represents, but because of the absurd stupidity of the people doing the adoring/worshiping!!


2 comments:

Karin said...

It makes me sick to my stomach, too.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jackie---Did you hear that "the god" won the Nobel Peace Prize???? GADS---what are they thinking???? He needs to move to Europe and be 'their' god... He's definitely not ours.

Hugs,
Betsy