Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Logan's First Trip to the Movies

Last night Leyna and Roger & I took Logan to see her first movie at the movie theatre. She was very excited and she couldn't wait to see the big TV we had all promised her. We went to see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, and it was a very funny movie that all of us enjoyed.
So we get to the parking lot, and of course I'm going to take
a picture of Leyna and Logan, duh! Can't you all see how
happy Logan is?
We got the tickets...
We got the movie...
We got the drinks and the popcorn, and I got my Milk Duds
that I have been getting since I was little.
And we got our seats. It must be nice being so little that
you don't have enough weight to hold the movie seats down by yourself, lol.

And......ACTION!!

No comments: