Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

OH, MY! SHE'S FOUR ALREADY!?!

Well, I can't believe that my dear sweet little granddaughter Logan May turned four today. Wow! It just seems like yesterday when she was fingerpainting on our new drywalls...oh, wait, that was yesterday.

It just seems like yesterday when I told her to quit pickin her nose and...oh, wait, that was yesterday, too.

Well, it just seems like yesterday when she was taking Lulu for a ride in her baby carriage...oh, wait, that also happened yesterday.

It just seemed like yesterday....wait a minute, what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, this kid drives me nuts and I love, love, love her! Roger, Leyna and I had my mom and dad and my brother Chris and my nephew Christopher over for supper tonight and then we all had some cake and ice cream.

We are singing "Happy Birthday" to Logan and she is acting a little shy, and I mean acting. This girl doesn't know the meaning of the word shy!And she's blowing out her candle.Christopher always knows how to smile for the camera. He's had lots of practice!I'm not quite sure what kind of smile this is that Logan is displaying, but she's been doing it a lot lately...hmmmmm.Look real close at this cake. Does it look like it possibly could've been dropped? If you said yes, you're correct!!! And no, it wasn't me this time, but my Mom. She was carrying it into the livingroom to show my Dad and wasn't aware that it was just sitting on the platform instead of sitting down inside it and...woops, there it went landing facedown on the floor, but luckily all the decorations on it protected the face of it and it only suffered minimal damage, lol. Hannah Montana saves the day yet again.

3 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday Logan May.... My youngest grand (out of 5) is 10 now. Yipes.
Hugs,
Betsy

Mrs4444 said...

So, Great Grandma was carrying he cake, huh? You've gotta love a multigenerational bday party. Little Logan is a lucky girl :)

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Logan. Wow 4 where has the time gone. Thanks for the award. Have you seen McMama's blog? Her blog is named mycharmingkids. Check it out if you already haven't. I love her blog.

Kisses to Logan
Cuz Stace