Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

MAKE WAY FOR LULU

When I posted an hour ago, I told everyone to "stay tuned" thinking that it would be a while until I had pictures of our new puppy because we were thinking of getting Logan one for her birthday, which isn't until Jan. 19th. Little did I know that no sooner did I hit the "Publish Post" button that Leyna and Logan were walking through the door with this!!!Meet the newest addition to our family........LULU!!!Lulu has totally attached herself to Logan, following her everywhere and whining when she leaves the room. After only an hour Logan was starting to get a little frustrated with it all and is learning to cope. Let the training begin for both of them.

No comments: