Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD WEEK!

Since being chastised this morning from my very, very good friend Sharon about not blogging much last week, I have decided to make an effort to blog about something every day this week. A few posts I'm sure will be thought provoking and profound {giggling}, some will be intelligent and informative {giggling a lot}, but most will be just plain meaningless and mundane {laughing hysterically}. So for all of you who subscribe, I'm very sorry, and you can email your complaints to Sharon at ladybug...(Sharon, I had you going for a little while; didn't I?)

Let the games begin.

Today's theme is (drum roll, please) TUESDAY. I know I think of the best things!

And for the grand finale!!!

Miss Ruby Lee Tuesday!!!









1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

How funny, Jackie... I don't blame Sharon for giving you a hard time. I miss you too when you don't blog. SO--I'll stay on your BACK also!!!! ha

Love that second picture about being busy thinking boutcha... LOVE IT!!!!

What a beautiful Ruby Tuesday speciman!!!! ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy