Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

CARE PACKAGE VOL. 2

Okay, so I went and got some more stuff for Ciara's 1st care package. Let's see, we have a Tinkerbell blankie (or Stinkerbell as we like to call her with Logan), we got some washable crayons, some paper to draw on, crocs of course, a photo album that I have to fill yet, and stickers, lots of stickers for everyone. Well, the girls that is, lol. I don't think the little boys will like Tinkerbell, Disney Princesses or Winnie the Pooh. All that is left are some disposable cameras, a letter to Ciara and her caretakers and we're good to go!


Below is a picture of Ciara's orphanage.

1 comment:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Jackie, I'm just so excited for you!!!!! When do you get her???? I know you are VERY excited..

I loved looking at your granddaughter's dance recital.. She's TOO darn cute!!!! She will love Clara when she gets here. How special is that!!!!

Keep me posted.
Hugs,
Betsy