Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

CARE PACKAGE VOL. I

So I did a little shopping today, not just any shopping, but...I guess I should start at the beginning.

Kim from our agency emailed me yesterday to tell us that we had online pre-approval (PA) from China to adopt our Ciara, which was absolutely fantastic, no more guessing. But almost more importantly than that, the next few words were music to my ears. Kim told me that now we could SEND A CARE PACKAGE to Ciara, hence the shopping.

Now, I don't mean to sound biased, but GIRLS ARE WAY MORE FUN TO SHOP FOR than boys!! I'm sorry, there's just five times as many outfits to choose from, and all the colors!!! And I had to get everything in two different sizes (18 months and 24 months) 'cause I just don't know what's going to fit her yet. And anything that doesn't fit her can just stay at the orphanage for the other little girls there.

I know what you're thinking, Ladies! You're probably thinking that's really not a lot of clothes...duh!...of course it's not!! I AM SOOOOO NOT DONE YET!

For those of you who don't know what the significance of ladybugs are, I'll explain that in a later post. For those of you who do, enjoy!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the clothing that you have purchased so far is adorable! I agree with you, girls are more fun to shop for.