Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

OH, YOUNG LOVE

I wasn't going to put these pictures up, but I just couldn't resist, they're just so sweet. This is my nephew Shane again, this time sitting with his...ahem...girlfriend at the Eisenhower Girls Varsity Softball game.

I went to watch Shane's sister, my neice Lyndsey play JV softball today, but it never happened. After the Varsity played the last half of their game in the rain, the umpire called the JV game. I didn't get many pictures from my hour in the rain except these two. Lyndsey has another game on Monday that I'm planning on going to watch so hopefully I'll be able to get some action shots then of her.

And this lovely photo is indeed Lyndsey once again acting silly! It's her specialty, lol.

No comments: