Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

WELCOME HOME, CIARA!

Our local congregation had a Welcome Home party for Ciara yesterday afternoon after morning worship. After a potluck lunch and a delicious cake, Roger and I sat and opened the generous gifts that the congregation presented us with. Besides a collection of money that will go into a savings account we have set up for Ciara, Ciara got lots of toys which of course she just loved. She also got a new outfit, but because she's so tiny (wearing 18 month clothes at 2 1/2, she will have to grow into it along with a few other things, lol.

Our congregation is small in numbers, but big in generosity and love for others, and my whole family is very thankful for each and every one of them. We love Christ's church and its people!

I'll post more pictures as they come in because, once again, I forgot my camera!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Awww...that is so sweet! I am so glad they did that for you guys.