Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE LONGEST THREE DAYS

I've just spent the last hour or so compiling an email group, my "In China List," so that I can send email updates while in China for those who do not visit this blog regularly, do not get the automatic posts from this blog and/or are not on Facebook. It's basically a list of those folks who for some reason or another quite enjoy not moving into the 21st Century, lol.

I'm almost done with all my work/work, you know, the making a living type work, and will be pretty close by the end of tomorrow to move on with the business of thinking about what I need and packing for my trip. Thank goodness for all night all-in-one stores (you know who you are).

Of course there still is the irritant that I'll have to deal with come Monday morning, you know, the one where we may not be able to get Ciara back into this country if USCIS doesn't get its act together, but that will have to wait until Monday. I am hoping I don't have to waste a lot of time and effort on this, and I'm really hoping that a trip to the local CIS office in Pittsburgh is not what I'll be doing either Monday or Tuesday, but we'll have to wait and see. And after all, this whole adoption process has been nothing but "we'll have to wait and see," so why would I expect anything to change now?! lol

And for those of you who have lost track of time or have not been paying attention:

DAYS TO GO!!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Praying all will go well with USCIS and be straightened out VERY quickly--not needing a trip to Pitt.