Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THE FIRST TREE IS UP!

I say the first because we have two. Leyna and Logan have their artificial tree with all the ornaments I collected for Leyna over the years and the ones she and I have collected for Logan. And then Roger and I also get a live tree that I put all of my special ornaments on that I have collected from different places I've been, and also those that others have given me. We will be getting that tree sometime in the next couple days. I don't get it early 'cause I hate pine needles in my barefeet. And this year for the first time I also will be putting on our tree wooden ornaments that I had "painted" for my mom when I was little. Last year she got them out and repainted them and then gave them back to me, which was kinda cool. They look really nice and will look great on our big tree. Here's a picture of Leyna and Logan's tree and a few of my favorite ornaments on it (for those of you who won't get to see them in person). Okay, so maybe there's a little more than a few. Hey, I like ornaments, okay, alright! And, Shawn, before you respond, THIS IS WHAT BLOGGING IS ALL ABOUT!!
This is Logan's first ornament.
Here's a mother/daughter one I got for me, Leyna and Logan.
While on vacation, my mom got this one for Leyna in, well, 1997, lol
These next two I just got this year.
This one I got in Ireland in 2002
For those Disney fans, I got Gus from the movie Cinderella as a
Happy Meal toy circa early '90s.
And doesn't everyone have a cow in their tree?
Just spreading some Christmas cheer!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love the Tree! You should get a pic of Logan in front of it and post.