Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas, It's Christmas!

After getting to bed at 4 AM this morning, I was hoping for at least maybe five hrs. of sleep since Logan didn't get to bed last night until 10:45 PM, but I guess it was wishful thinking 'cause she was up bright and early at 7:30. We actually didn't go downstairs until about 9 AM and she did soooo good patiently waiting for her Pappy to get done doing chores so that he could be here when she opened her presents. After her joyous entry into her playroom and the half hour it took to look everything over, and after the four of us exchanged our non Santa gifts, Leyna made homemade blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon for all of us and we sat down for our Christmas breakfast feast, and feast we did. It was fantastic. Santa was very good to all of us this year. Each one of us had a few terrific surprises from the others.

I can't believe it, a recliner just for me?Future folk singer? A girl can never have too many shoes!Roger putting together some games. Pappy and Logie enjoying their recliners together Leyna modeling her new robe The chef making us breakfastThe little princess pondering life Leyna's new aroma therapy slippers, lolOn a side note, the morning started out with what I thought was a disaster. I've been watching this chubby little grey squirrel outside all summer, fall and now winter. When I went to call out our bedroom window for Roger down at the barn (for you city folk we yell in these parts), there on the road was a chubby little grey squirrel that had been hit sometime after 11 PM last night. I was a little bummed, but imagine my surprise when I looked out our kitchen door later today and saw this... MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

No comments: