Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

MY NEW SCRAPBLOG

Oh, no, like I need another craft project, but I couldn't resist. I seem to never have the time to do any serious scrapbooking anymore, but maybe one weekend outta the year, so when I found this site I had to give it a whirl. It's fast (well, now that I have DSL, lol), it's fun, and it's soooo easy. Everything you need is onsite, no cutting, glueing, measuring....IT'S GREAT!! You can even order your creations in a variety of ways...booklets, postcards, or print them out yourself. I probably should've done a Christmas theme, but I liked this layout and started it when I wasn't even beginning to think about Christmas.

No comments: